Day 1. Lectures A:
- Introduction to GPR Method. Terminology (2 h),
- GPR Equipment GPR (2 h),
- Principles of EM Wave Propagation (2 h).
Day 2. Lectures B:
- GPR Hazards (1/2 h),
- EU Regulation (1/2 h),
- GPR Method Limits(1 h),
- GPR Method applications and GPR echograms Models (2 h).
Examples: Geology, Landslides, Pipes and Cables, Flood dayks (levee), railway track embankments.
Day 3. Lectures C:
- GPR Method applications and GPR Echograms Models (6 h),
Examples: Karst and Caves; Stoneholds (Settlments); Churches; Graves and Tombs; Concretes; Walls, Roads and Motorways; Airfields; Underwater research (Water Reserve and Rivers); Waste fill; Underground mining; Open-cats mining; Researches at Pyramids.
Day 4. Field works:
- GPR equipment services (4 h)
- GPR Raw data acquisition ( 4 h).
Day 5. Computer Laboratory I and II:
- Introduction to GPR software (2 h),
- II. GPR Post-processing, filtration(4 h).
Day 6. Computer Laboratory III:
- Geological interpretation of GPR echograms (4 h).
Courses duration 30 hours of training
Dates of courses (training): negotiable
The fee for the course (training) to negotiate
- The course can be run on the hardware of the Ordering Party.
- Lectures can be carried out in the room of Ordering Party (for the presentation (in PowerPoint) is required properly darkened room, projector, computer.
- Laboratories. The student should have access to a computer (optionally work on Laptop).