- Day 1. Lectures A:
- 01 – Introduction to Maps (1 h),
- 02 – Introduction to Topography (1 h),
- 03 – Introduction to Geomorphology (1 h),
- 04 - Introduction to Geology (2 h).
- Day 2. Lectures B:
- 05 - Introduction to GPR Method. (1 h),
- 06 - Terminology and Bibliography (2 h),
- 07 - Principles of EM Wave Propagation (2 h).
- Day 3. Lectures C:
- 08 - GPR Equipment GPR (2 h),
- 09 - GPR Method Limits (1 h),
- 10 - GPR Hazards (1/2 h),
- 11 - EU Regulation (1/2 h).
- Day 4. Lectures D:
- 12 – GPR Method applications and GPR echograms Models (2 h).Examples: Geology, Land slides, Pipes and Cables, Flood dayks (levee), railway track embankments.
- 13 - GPR Method applications and GPR Echograms Models (6 h).Examples: Karst and Caves, Stoneholds (Settlments), Churches, Graves and Tombs, Concretes, Walls, Roads and Motorways, Airfields, Underwater research (Water Reserve and Rivers), Waste fill, Underground mining, Open-cats mining, Researches at Pyramids.
- Day 5. Field works A: GPR equipment services (4 h),
- Field works B: GPR Raw data acquisition (4 h).
- Day 6. Computer Laboratory I: Introduction to GPR software (4 h),
- Optional: GroundVision; Easy 3D, ReflexW; RADAN; IDS, PRISM, RadEx
- Day 7. Computer Laboratory II: GPR Post processing, filtration(8 h),
- Optional: GroundVision, Easy 3D; ReflexW, RADAN, IDS, PRISM, RadEx
- Day 8. Computer Laboratory III: Geological interpretation of echograms (4 h).
- INDIVIDUAL PROJECT (20 h):
- GPR Project – introduction to field works,
- GPR raw data acquisition in field,
- GPR Post-processing of GPR raw data (filtration),
- Geological interpretation of GPR echograms,
- Results and comments,
- GPR Survey Documentation.
Courses duration: 60 hours of training
Dates of courses (training): to negotiate
The fee for the course (training): to negotiate
- The course can be run on the hardware of the Ordering Party.
- Lectures can be carried out in the room of Ordering Party (for the presentation (in PowerPoint) is required properly darkened room, projector, computer.
- Laboratories. The student should have access to a computer (optionally work on Laptop).
- At the request of the Ordering Party or course participant is possible lengthening or shortening of the individual elements of the course.